One of the first things an investor needs to do is get pre-qualified. Getting pre-qualified for your loan is going to do 3 things.
1. Let’s you know, as an investor, what you qualify for.
2. Let’s the seller know you are pre-qualified for a loan. You receive a letter with the pre-qualification amount.
3. Having the pre approval ahead of time allows the closing to move quickly when you have the executed contract.
Below is a list of information we would need to see to have you prequalified for a loan.
2. Two years’ tax returns*
3. Most recent pay pay stub*
4. Most recent bank statements
5. Most recent IRA/401K statements*
6. Copy of driver’s license
*We do not need these items if the transaction will be a flip
Download, complete and submit the application. Email or upload it using our secure file sharing.
Noble provides funding for residential rehabs, commercial rehabs, purchases, refinances and cash-outs on residential and commercial properties for investors who do not qualify or desire conventional financing.
We pride ourselves on turning what others see as problems, into opportunities.